Everything looks better with High Definition Printing. Colors are vibrant. Images are crisp. Quality is second to none. With the Fargo HDP5000, ID cards do more than protect your organization - they reflect its pride. HDP5000 produces ID cards with the highest image quality available. By printing a reverse image on the underside of HDP Film, then fusing the film to the card surface, the HDP5000 creates an image quality that looks more like a sharp glossy photo than an ordinary ID badge. Printing on film instead of directly on the card means that the uneven surface of technology cards doesn't compromise image quality. The HDP 5000 can print up to the edge of smart chip contacts and over-the-edge of the card.
Fargo HDP 5000 ID System
Item #: HDP5000IDSystem
Retail Price: $4,995.00
Our Price: Sign In
Shipping Weight: 18 pounds
Free Shipping On This Item
Quantity in Basket: None
|Premier Photo Taking Kit:|
|Dual-Sided Printing Module:|
HDP 5000 ID Badge System Videos
HDP 5000 ID System Literature
Fargo HDP 5000 ID System Product Specifications
Single-Sided, Dual-Sided, Lamination, Magnetic Stripe Encoder, Smart Card Encoders
Organizations who need very high resolution id graphics or for Access Control Badges that typically non-flat surfaces
- Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security--your photo ID cards will have all these qualities when you print and encode them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000
- High Definition Printing gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Printing available to practically any business.
- HDP5000 includes a lifetime printhead warranty and two-year warranty on everything else.
- Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination, and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features.
- Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons, and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
- SmartScreen LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts
- Cartridge-based card handling allows for both faster reloading and quicker switching to different card stocks.
- High yield ribbon, film and overlaminate cartridges load fast and eliminate the waste of torn materials from re-spooling.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity included, plus the HDP5000 includes an internal print server for secure network printing.
This product is covered by a 3 year warranty and a one year loaner printer program. (Can be upgraded to 3 Year Warranty with 3 Year Loaner Warranty)